- Our students will master core knowledge, skills, and competencies and will extend them into real-world situations that reflect expected depth and breadth for college and careers.
- Our students will value collaboration and teamwork and will used related skills to build consensus, solve problems, and increase output.
- Our students will display leadership in and out of the classroom, take initiative, and use feedback for improved results.
- Our students will successfully complete internships, apprenticeships, and service learning projects to acquire marketable skills and demonstrate their readiness for college and careers.
- Our students will pursue interests and future aspirations by building a marketable college or career portfolio that reflects required mastery and commitment.
- Our students will demonstrate the speaking, listening, and writing skills needed for success in college and careers.