Legal Transfer

  • To apply for a legal transfer to the Lonoke School District...

    1. You should contact your resident district to fill out a Petition to Transfer form.

    2. The resident district's school board will vote to approve the petition.

    3. Once approved by the resident district, the petition will be sent to the non-resident district (LPSD) for school board approval.

    4. When the petition is approved by the Lonoke School Board, the parent will be notified of the approval and they may enroll their child.


    Questions about the Legal Transfer process?
    Deneen Knowlton
    (501) 676-2042