USING SCHOOLDUDE FOR MAINTENANCE REQUESTS
1. The first screen will ask for your organization's account number. Enter 992195328, then click SUBMIT. You will only have to do this once.
2. Enter your school email and click SUBMIT. If it's correct, it will open the form to submit a maintenance request.
3. When you log in, click on the maintenance tab at the top and fill out the form.
4. The submittal password is jackrabbit
- Your requestor role now requires and individual password to log into MySchoolBuilding.
- The individual password is in addition to the submittal password used to submit requests.
- If you have previously submitted requests - You DO NOT need to register.
- If you do not know your individual password, click FORGOT PASSWORD and enter your email address. You will receive an email to create a new password.
- If you already have an individual password, enter your email and password, click on SIGN IN.
- Questions? Please review SchoolDude's resource page with FAQs, guides, and video tutorials.
5. You will receive an email when your maintenance request is submitted.
6. To check the status of your maintenance request, click on MY REQUESTS at the top.
DO NOT stop the maintenance workers in person to give them a verbal request. All requests should be entered through SchoolDude.